As there was no quality Samsung S5 smartphone mockup available I decided to create a mockup myself and give it back to the community.
Mockup is available either as precise vector graphics for Adobe Illustrator (.ai) or as hi-res bitmap images clipped by curves for Adobe Photoshop (.psd).
Two shadows (bottom and below) and 4 different color variations are available.
Charcoal Black / Electric Blue (same front)
Note: Original Android Roboto font was used instead of the corporate Samsung Imagination font.
Details you always wished for in a mockup
Illustrator Vector Mockups of Samsung Galaxy S5 delivers high definition and hackable vectors:
Includes all 4 color versions in separate layers and 2 hackable shadows:
- Bottom Shadow uses simple feather effect
- Below Shadow uses blend through 3 curves (move/scale separate curves for desirable shadow softness)
Applying your artwork
- Option 1: Turning off Backface and Screen layer creates a hole in the smartphone and than place it over your design.
- Option 2: Using blue screen Background curve to mask placed art inside of the mockup.
Enjoy the mockup
- If you liked it or used, go ahead and leave a comment.
- You can always share it with your friends using the social buttons below.
Samsung S5 Mockup by Martin Adamko is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Notes on Photoshop Hi-Res Bitmap Mockup versions of Samsung Galaxy S5
- Black version has slightly higer resolution (2164 × 2886 px), therefore a separate PSD
- Other 3 different color variations 1623 × 2165 px): Gold, Electric Blue and White
- Silhouette layer has optional transparency curve (activate by Shift-clicking the layer thumb to create a hole in the phone).